We are officially in the ADP transition phase. If you haven’t already, please create your ADP Self-Service account to access and view your pay statements and tax forms online.
Exposure to COVID-19
Exposure includes being within 6 feet of a person who was later confirmed to have COVID-19 for a cumulative 15 minutes or more in 24 hours.
- Monitor for new symptoms. If you develop symptoms then you will need to quarantine and get tested immediately, isolate until you receive your results.
- Wear a mask for 10 days from the date of your exposure
- Get tested at least 5 days after your close contact exposure
- No quarantine is required if you have tested positive within the last 90 days
- If you are unvaccinated then you will need to quarantine for 5 days until you are tested. If you are vaccinated with the primary series then no quarantine is necessary.
Testing Positive for COVID-19
- Isolate for at least 5 full days (day 0 is your first day of symptoms)
- You can end isolation if you are fever-free for 24 hours without taking fever-reducing medication and other symptoms have improved (please know that loss of taste and smell may persist for weeks or months and need not delay the end of isolation)
- Wear a mask for an additional 5 days after isolation
- Updated guidance on 1/4/21 – You can take a COVID-19 test at the end of your 5 day isolation period (not a requirement but an option), if you test positive then you are advised to continue isolation until 10 days from when your symptoms began
- No isolation is required if you have tested positive within the last 90 days
Upcoming Events & Important Dates
03/09 Casey McMahan 03/11 Kathleen Clements
03/27 John Oliver 04/07 Dana Solomon
04/24 James Farmer 04/28 Steve Hockert